I’m in the middle of another holiday week as you may have noticed. Not much to report really. So far I’ve:
- Fooled a bunch of people into believing a rare Cpt. Beefheart poster had been unearthed,
- Confused some people as to my true identity, which caused The Idiot Bastard to refer to me as “Barry Moonbug”,
- Been trying to ignore the news,
- Mowed the lawn,
- Bought a replacement jacket, as well as a replacement sketchbook,
- Ate some delicious food in a fine Mexican restaurant with a horrible website,
- Deleted 40 something spam comments in the discography section,
- Spent way too much money on two Woody Allen DVD boxes (but hey: 12 movies for a mere 100 EUR!),
- Assisted Dr Sharl in her soon-to-be released album “El Viejo McDonald TenÃa Una Granja“.
5 thoughts on “Dead Of Summer”
After a couple of days spent on Trivia on the Wiki
I am mostly avoiding the Objective C and Final Cut Pro books I promised myself I would work through by noodling around the Interweb watching watching a chimp play Pac-Man and seeing what Harvey Pekar has been up to lately.
Now if I can’t find my Irish Whistle I will come over for a lengthy Woody Allen screening…. or maybe I should mow the lawn before it rains again.
No preview button :( Fingers crossed that some of these links work :)
gawd awful hot…been drinkin’ lotsa watah.
Duncan: Objective-C… the shock! The horror! Have you given php/mysql/apache a whirl on your mac? Marc Liyanage has some nice ‘n easy-to-install packages. Sure, php wasn’t meant to be object oriented from the beginning but I hear php 5 has pretty good OOP support — take it from a procedural monkey like me. :)
Bob Again: I feel your pain — especially after that visit to the Mexican restaurant.
My workload has tripled; I aint feeling too good about a TBN update at the end of August…
But then, I noticed the “we’re going to do it soon kids; no, really” update hasn’t occured either…
(Mowed the lawn Monday – damn near died. This Global Broiling is for the birds!)
With a little luck, workload normalcy should happen sometime in Late September.
Holiday? You guys take Holidays?!?
Got a Webcam & am thus performing my “music” on YouTube – y’can hunt me there under “jamesmorgandavies” if yer ears’ve been extra-bad & deserve a good sound spanking. Oh, alas, it seems my No-Wave influence is coming back 2 haunt me – just like my overall absence o’ musishninship & my tragic allergy 2 detectable song structure. Sigh.
But i AM enjoying it, in my own sick way.
Comments are closed.