Well hi there! I’ve been out of the loop a couple of days as you may have noticed. Finally brought the iMac to an Apple reseller for repair and got it back with a shiny, new, empty hard disk. No data recovered. At all. As we speak, Dr Sharleena is mumbling all sorts of intricate Spanish expletives at the thing which would truly make for a wonderful Friday Boot. So while I try to convince her of the fact that with the new hard disk, the iMac has been given a new soul and can therefor be trusted again, here’s some tidbits from the inbox:
- Pastor Ted Haggard: “I threw the drugs away and never had sex with the man!” (more, some more)
- It’s… Aqua Teens vs Frunobulax!
- Stratoblogster: a blog about… Strats!
- A Photoshop Plugin that enables you to load and save wave audio! (via Tommi)
- Johnny Cash does Elvis! LOL (sic)
- Sister Rosetta Tharpe sings: “Didnâ€™t It Rain?“
Off to buy my second external backup hard disk in two weeks now! :)
Update: In a moving group-hug session, Dr Sharleena has forgiven the iMac for its wrongdoings.