Kill Ugly Radio, The Beer

Until I get a sample taste, I will not be able to give you an expert review — but here it is: Kill Ugly Radio Beer.

kur-beer.jpg

Via Crush All Boxes. Check Lagunitas Brewing Company for more info.

15 Responses to “Kill Ugly Radio, The Beer”

1. bernard says:

Slightly puzzling.
    The ultimate proof of FZ & KUR as – in modern times- an icon. Compare it with good beers such as Charles V, Forbidden Fruit, etc.
    Take care. Icons happen to be people who died way back in the old days. Dead people.
    I kindly invite Gail Z. to investigate.
    Now we should be both future oriented & forward looking again.

2. Paul Sempschi says:

FO beer = Mofo’s release
    Kill Ugly Radio Beer = MOAF (?)
    hmmm…

3. xorg says:

Hmmm. Marketing…
    I buy CDs/go to concerts and so forth because of the music on offer. Likewise I buy beer because of the beer inside the bottle/can not the picture on the front. So this is lost on me, Gail!

4. scott says:

Well,
    Since I live in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    (read: I-Crapistan) it is almost impossible for me to
    try anything other than STATE APPROVED ALCOHOLIC
    BEVERAGES. It wasn’t long ago (in PA) that it was
    prohibited to buy toothpaste on Sunday. WIKI:BLUE LAWS
    I don’t have a problem with the ZFT giving approval
    for these ales, as long as they are QUALITY products
    and not the equivalent of a Big Mac in a glass.
    If it’s good ale, they could call it “Fuck me you ugly
    sonofabitch” and I’d drink it.

5. scott says:

Oh Shit!!!
    The distributor in PA, listed on the Lagunitas website is
    A.M. Lutheran Distributing.
    Get it, honey?

6. scott says:

Get it?

7. Hammering Wank says:

I will guarantee this beer will be absolutey fabulous…

Get the small print at the bottom of the label: I can understand the ZFT trademarking the words Zappa, FZ, and The Mothers — but ‘Kill Ugly Radio’ too? Thanks going a bit too far in my opinion. The next thing we’ll know poor Barry will find a cease and desist order in his inbox for naming this website ‘Kill Ugly Radio’. Fucking insanity…

9. jim says:

winos don’t march

10. scott says:

“The next thing we’ll know poor Barry will find a cease and desist order…blah, blah, blah.”
    Dear Barry,
    I am curious. Have you any indication that the ZFT does not approve of this website?

A quote from Barry’s Imaginary Publisher:

Have you any indication that the ZFT does not approve of this website?

None whatsoever.

12. mcnastie says:

kill ugly radio beer?
    FUCK that shit – PABST BLUE RIBBON!

Stout, man, stout. You can just about live on that stuff! How about a special brew called “Barry’s Imaginary Stout” — a strong dark beer that promises not to leave you hung over in the morning…

14. Bob Again says: