Well hi there! I’ve been out of the loop a couple of days as you may have noticed. Finally brought the iMac to an Apple reseller for repair and got it back with a shiny, new, empty hard disk. No data recovered. At all. As we speak, Dr Sharleena is mumbling all sorts of intricate Spanish expletives at the thing which would truly make for a wonderful Friday Boot. So while I try to convince her of the fact that with the new hard disk, the iMac has been given a new soul and can therefor be trusted again, here’s some tidbits from the inbox:
- Pastor Ted Haggard: “I threw the drugs away and never had sex with the man!” (more, some more)
- It’s… Aqua Teens vs Frunobulax!
- Stratoblogster: a blog about… Strats!
- A Photoshop Plugin that enables you to load and save wave audio! (via Tommi)
- Johnny Cash does Elvis! LOL (sic)
- Sister Rosetta Tharpe sings: “Didnâ€™t It Rain?“
Off to buy my second external backup hard disk in two weeks now! :)
Update: In a moving group-hug session, Dr Sharleena has forgiven the iMac for its wrongdoings.
4 thoughts on “Computer Says Noooo…”
She is a Mac Without Soul…(hrrumphgrh)
There’s only one way to find out: play her some Carpenters!
Attacked by a giant poodle-dog?
That’s our Fruney!
GNRRRRRRR, i just KNEW i shoud’ve patented that napalm-puking green-laser-cannon-eyed mega-poodle thing back when i had the chance!
Johnny Cash taking the piss out of Elvis/Rockers is primo … daresay but he nearly reeks whusky right outta de front o’ de screen 2 — & then he ends up covering Depeche Mode, NIN, etc. — now THAT, Alanis, is TRULY ironic.
Comments are closed.