For those interested, you can find my review of yesterday’s ZPZ in Brussels right over here. Apart from the music, a couple of notes:
- For anyone outside of Brussels, Vorst Nationaal is insanely hard to find. I mean, we’d gone to mappy.com, printed out the itinerary, followed all the directions, and still managed to get lost somewhere between Etterbeek and the Montgomery Tunnel. In the center of Brussels: not a single sign saying “this way to Vorst”. Argh.
- Getting out of Vorst at 1:30am: ditto. Times two.
- It was cool to meet a couple of KUR-readers. Hi Vrnzr, hi Bert, hi Matias!
- You there who made me drop my freshly purchased beer on the floor during intermission: you owe me 3 euro.
- Dr Sharl is convinced that Napoleon M Brock blew her a kiss at the end of the concert. If anyone present at the show can corroborate this, I would like to hear from you!
Here’s a couple of pictures we took (click to enlarge). Pardon The Crappiness™ but our camera was running out of gasoline.