Munich 80

KUR: Salut Patron! Pour le boot de demain, une fois de plus le choix est à toi! Par contre, il y a un type qui voulait vraiment qu’on mettes le Munich ’80 – est ce que tu l’as celui-là?
Gilles: Salut Chef! Le Munich 80 est un classique, je pensai que tout le monde l’avait ;)

Munich, Germany, July 3rd 1980 — hope you’re satisfied, Aqualung!

10 Responses to “Munich 80”

1. Aqualung says:

Yeah! Thank you very much!

2. Balint says:

I don’t speak french, but I went to this page, and:
    “- KUR: Hello owner! For the boot of tomorrow, once more the choice is with you! On the other hand, there is a type which wanted really that one put Munich ` 80 – is what you have it that one? – Gilles: Hello Chief! Munich 80 is classic, I thought that everyone had it.”
    :-))
    It seems to be a very good quality radio broadcast, assembled from the very last show of the ’80 spring tour. Unfortunately Pound For a Brown is not included.

3. Balint says:

The 2nd link went wrong – gosh! This is the correct one.

4. Balint says:

I realized this very moment that some scrutinisers have edited out the words “ass” and “shit” from the song The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing. Geee!

5. xorg says:

Merci beaucoup. Je n’avais pas entendu celui-ci non plus. Non mauvais du tout. Je me demande pourquoi ces idiots à la confiance de famille ne peuvent pas publier une partie de cette substance ?

6. Aqualung says:

Translation (the one in the traductor it’s not much correct) of xorg’s speaking:
    Thanks a lot. I haven’t heard this one either. Not bad at all. I wonder why those idiots of the ZFT haven’t published part of this substance? (Aqualung’s note: I think that the substance is the recording… or somewhere else :) )

7. Balint says:

Wow, now listenning to it more carafully, its a REALLY strongly edited version!
    - wrong song-order;
    - Keep is Greasey is only half of the song;
    - Tiny Lites: after the solo there’s a cut;
    - Few seconds of the beginning of Chunga and Cosmik Debris, and the last few seconds of Joe’s Garage is missing;
    - And of course the censored words “ass” and “shit” in The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing.
    Anyway: Arthus Barrow is just great!

8. Gilles says:

Sorry, this is the bad version of Munich 80, on the Cuccurullo Brillo Brullo compilation and yes it sucks!
    Soon the good version of Erdbeben in Munchen…

The correct (unedited) version is now available.

10. Aqualung says:

Balint, I think that the recording is also a bit speeded up.