Nobody plays distorted guitar in the absence of Crazy Horse the way Neil Young does it – Long May He Run.
Recorded on January 19, 1971 during the Journey Through the Past Solo Tour, Live At Massey Hall 1971 features solo, acoustic performances of Neil Young from Massey Hall in Toronto, Canada.
Continue reading “Neil Young — Live at Massey Hall, 1971”
- How does your language shape the way you think?
- Fascinating photo gallery: American pictures
- Living with Jesus (dot com)
- The Coolness Index
- Mutiny! The Big Pirate Bay Sellout
- Your browser is the new OS – Kottke nailed it 5 years ago
- Pipers use Hendrix case to boost rights (thx xorg)
- Neil Young’s fantastic version of A Day In The Life with Sir Paul cameo
- Frank & Dweez on MTV (via zappa.hu)
- It is Christmas in July says Deborah Chesher
Ol’ Neil seems to be in quite a talkative mood. Via Thrasher’s Wheat.
Ol’ Neil has released his long awaited “Archives” — on Blu-Ray discs no less:
I can completely understand why some people are very leery and upset, it’s just that I expect Neil to be unfathomably perverse. It’s been a very long time since any decision he’s made has actually fazed me in the slightest. My default mode with Mr. Young is to assume that I have absolutely no idea what he will do next, or what he will choose to release.
Sounds familiar! 🙂
So, say your typical big-mouthed Dutch guy yells “play the banjo!”
What do you think Old Neil’s going to do next?
Neil Young, live in Amsterdam, February 18, 2008. Wish I’d been there.