It’s been a bit of a busy week for me, fellow fen! However, here’s some stuff that didn’t pass by my radar unnoticed:
- In Japan, this and that hits the streets. Says Thomas Marrot: “the plot happens in Frank Zappa Street where human and animal characters live together in a “funky & pop” city.”
- A Zappa Music Map
- Soundpainting: “the live composing sign language created by New York composer Walter Thompson for musicians, dancers, actors, poets, and visual artists working in the medium of structured improvisation.”
A bunch of clips, again via Thomas:
- Some books we ordered from Amazon.co.uk finally arrived!
- American Gods — Neil Gaiman
- The Bin Ladens — Steve Coll
- Born Standing Up — Steve Martin
- Armed America — portraits of gun owners in their homes.
- Painting elephant — this is nothing short of mesmerizing.
.. and then there’s this:
…have a great weekend!…