Sarah Barracuda

Sarah Palin

I’ve been meaning to post an entry on Sarah Palin, but honestly: I do not know where to begin.

I’m not American and so strictly speaking this is none of my business, but let me just tell you this: if you’re going to vote the McCain/Palin ticket into office, you, Sir, Madam, will be scaring the shit out of the rest of the civilized world.

61 Responses to “Sarah Barracuda”

1. Geoff says:

As an American who values what the rest of the world thinks of us and what America’s action (and non action) to certain things can mean to the rest of the world. Feel confident in knowing that the bricks I parked in the toilet this morning after a hard night of drinking have a better chance of getting my vote than this double dose (McCain/Palin) of bat shit insane

I can only hope the rest of the country feels the same…….

2. Geoff says:

Oh yeah, almost forgot

“I’m Geoff and I approve this message”

3. another American voter says:

I agree, but never underestimate the party that brought us Nixon, Reagan, the Bushes, et al. Their people are still running things, and they know how to win, buy, and/or rig elections; whatever it takes!
    That’s why they won’t allow Palin to be interviewed.

4. Bob Again says:

Lookin’ for a leader? Look out world…

5. jonnybutter says:

I’m an American, and if enough people vote for these two – McCain and Palin – for them to win the election, I give up on this country. I fucking GIVE UP. I could never quite bring myself to be as cynical about the US as Frank seemed to be, but after these last dark years, for somebody who is actually worse than Bush in some ways to win the presidency because enough voters find a horrible, frightening bitch like this *appealing* is just the end. BTW, this is a VERY ambitious politician (Palin) and even if the old geezer loses, he has irreversably polluted the country with this woman’s recurrence.

Thanks Senator Asswipe,

6. Skip Smith says:

Please, please, please take down the photo (the whole post even?). This is one of the few places I can go to get away from the bullshit I’m stuck dealing with everywhere else. I want nothing more than to just do my thing and not hear any of this, vote in November, and hope Obama wins it and can change things enough that I can just go about my business and take for granted that the fate of the US is in relatively safe hands again.

A quote from Skip Smith:

I fully understand your sentiment Skip — I hate politics as much as the next guy — but I really needed to vent how I feel about this woman. She’s a potential disaster in the making. On a global scale.

8. Skip Smith says: