Right in time for Christmas, a new Rondo Hatton Report has been published – Volume 5 can be downloaded here and contains ten fresh essays. For coming issues, you are encouraged to submit your own!
Tag: rondo hatton report
Rondo Hatton Report Vol IV
A new Rondo Hatton Report has been published:
Amongst other contributions, this issue features a second submission from Kohjitsu Ohyama, author of two authoritative Japanese books on FZ, proposing a solution to the vexed question of the ‘ultimate compilation’ problem — and from the wilds of Indiana, Prof. Hollinden weighs in with the third installment of his Pigs & Ponies series.
More info and a free download right over here.
The Rondo Hatton Report #3
A new issue of The Rondo Hatton Report is out, featuring the following contributions:
- The Origins Of IINK / Román García Albertos
- Cruisin’ For A Ruben / Sue Barashy
- Zappa’s Music Is A Time Machine / Guillaume Dauzou & Sabrina Bergamin
- Nostalgia For The Old Folks? / Tom Demonay
- I’m A Bandleader / Richard Hemmings
- Ten (Zen) Commendments / Simon Prentis
- Pourquoi Vouloir Mettre Un Caniche Dans Un Bocal? / John Raby
- A View From India / Mahesh Ramchandani
- There Is Such A Thing As Progress / Hugo Vanneck
- One More Time For The World / English Versions
The free download is available here for your reading pleasure.
The Rondo Hatton Report #1
As announced back in October, the inaugural edition of The Rondo Hatton Report is now available for download. Topics explored are:
- King Kong: A Conversational Analysis — Paul Carr & Michel Delville
- The Bard Of Baltimore — Kanguy Chow
- Zappa’s Music Is a Sphere — Guillaume Dauzou & Sabrina Bergamin
- Author/Recipient Relationships in FZ Movies — Manuel de la Fuente
- My Dogs Are Barking — Andrew Greenaway
- Trouble With Pigs And Ponies — Andy Hollinden
- FZ And The English Language — John Loska
- When Zappa Played Like Coltrane — Philippe Mérigot
- La Dérive Uncle Meat — Didier Mervelet
- Waxing Lyrical; Why I Love Frank — Sarah Moore
- Isn’t It Romantic, Punky? — Simon Prentis
- Frank Zappa Versus the People — Pacôme Thiellement
- Are You Hung Up? — Hugo Vanneck
- On “Oh No” From Weasels Ripped My Flesh — Ben Watson
Direct link to the PDF.
Happy reading, and happy holidays!