Hey kids, we’re back from the wonderful parallel universe that is Argentina.
I could write a thousand lines to describe our fantastic journey on my beloved azerty keyboard, but as clichés go, “a picture is worth a thousand words” is right up there with the best of ’em.
So here, in a nutshell, I present to you a concise pictorial of our stay in Kirchnerismo Central:
Whoa. That went fast, didn’t it.
Hello boys qnd girls! Just q auick note to let you knoz Shqrl qnd I qre currently in Buenos Qires, so posting froñ us zill be light for the next zeek or so. Ze should be bqck zith our regulqr posting qfter the sixteenth of October.
Zish you zere here! Zish my keyboqrd zere here too!
Hqstq luego 🙂
It’s been a bit of a busy week for me, fellow fen! However, here’s some stuff that didn’t pass by my radar unnoticed:
- In Japan, this and that hits the streets. Says Thomas Marrot: “the plot happens in Frank Zappa Street where human and animal characters live together in a “funky & pop” city.”
- A Zappa Music Map
- Soundpainting: “the live composing sign language created by New York composer Walter Thompson for musicians, dancers, actors, poets, and visual artists working in the medium of structured improvisation.”
A bunch of clips, again via Thomas:
- Some books we ordered from Amazon.co.uk finally arrived!
- Armed America — portraits of gun owners in their homes.
- Painting elephant — this is nothing short of mesmerizing.
.. and then there’s this:
…have a great weekend!…