- Dr Sharleena is taking driving lessons as we speak. May the force be with her (and with those crossing her path on the road).
- Tomorrow I get to have my obligatory work-related bi-annual medical check-up. If you don’t find me posting here within two days (at the most), it means something went terribly wrong when the Doc asked me to “look up and cough”.
- I’m writing this while listening to Carla Bruni‘s “Quelqu’un M’a Dit”. Check her out; she’s got some brilliant songs, as well as a voice to die for.
- You are still more than welcome to contribute to The Voice Of Cheese. Just drop a note, and I’ll get back to you when your contribution is up next.
- The switch from winter to summer hour has been a pain in the butt. The people who enforced this should be
shot forced to watch As The World Turns episodes until they choke.
- The Trap, which had its final chapter aired last night, is one of the finest (BBC) documentaries I’ve seen in recent years [wikipedia]. It describes the path from Game Theory through to the concept of positive versus negative liberty. Food, as they say, for thought.