- The bandmembers: baffling musicianship, very tight playing.
- Dweezil: wonderful guitarplaying, obviously doesn’t have the onstage presence/humor of his dad, and was wise enough to acknowledge this by just being himself.
- Napoleon M. Brock: vital to the group, probably everyone’s favorite throughout the tour.
- The sound: consistently way too loud, with vocals and musical subtleties getting lost in the mix.
- The conclusion: we want more!
Now it’s on to October 18 when another 10 shows kick off.