<burp> law of morality <laugh>: make your own Bush speech!
Vikings. Kittens. Led Zeppelin. Weird.
Hours of reading fun with just one question: “is getting just a handjob a common party?” (Don’t ask how I found the link)
Remember the late nineties? Remember what the web was like back then? In those days, web awards were the coolest thing to obtain. People would grant eachother awards for no reason at all, just so they’d get a link back, which made the whole deal smell rather incestuous in the end. KillUglyRadio did its share of handing out awards , and was also granted some. For old time’s sake, here are the awards given to us in those days. All the sites who handed them out are still well worth visiting by the way ;-)
“This page was generated entirely by computer algorithms without human editors.
No humans were harmed or even used in the creation of this page.”
The new Google service (beta version) searches news among 4000 news sites in english. Here’s what i got searching for Frank Zappa. (roxanova saw it first!)
Sphincterine is an “ass-stringent” that is supposed to give the behind a fresh scent and a minty flavor. You can now feel completely clean, refreshed and confident with your partner. “It felt so good that we put a little on the front side too!” (Danielle & Michelle ~Toronto, Canada) Pretty cul! Source: zFilter.com
Some futile yet entertaining statistics regarding killuglyradio.com:
– The top search term leading here is “Zappa” (no kidding)
– This month, 50 visitors got here searching for “Phoebe Snow” (reaally relaxing!)
– The most accessed directory is “tracks” (for obvious reasons, I guess)
– The “Bognor Regis” mp3, posted here some two weeks ago, has been downloaded 255 times (probably also due to external links pointing directly to it, such as this one)
– The most accessed discography page this month is Freak Out (50 requests), the least accessed discography page is Orchestral Favorites (10 requests)
– This month, the weirdest search leading here has been “anti-masturbation equipment”
Not many people know this, but I’m in fact a Kate Bush fan. I believe her “Wuthering Heights” (Heathcliff!) was the first “video clip” I ever saw. Those moves! That hair! That voice! Ahem, anyway, this site has a truckload of rare Kate Bush recordings in mp3 format. (via Parallax View)
This map showing every fetish you can think of, and how they relate to eachother, is quite interesting. Did you now there exists a Nose Growing fetish?