On Twitter

As you all know I’m a…

…recent father of a newborn child [who] behaves like an old man.
bernard

Whatever.

Just wanted to announce I’ve had a Twitter account for some time now, where I post tweets: tiny messages with a 140 characters limit. Provided you signed up for a Twitter account, this service enables you to subscribe (“follow” is the term they use) and reply to these updates via most mobile devices as well as various desktop or web-based applications. Give it a go, it’s a lot easier than my explanation is making it out to be here.

I plan to use this Twitter gizmo for fast little updates on anything FZ related, announcements of new blog posts and such — but do expect the odd completely non-FZ-related banter every so often though.

Oh, and for my next “tweet”, I had this in mind:

@bernard: I twit, you twat.

Unfortunately, Bernard doesn’t have a Twitter account.

11 Responses to “On Twitter”

1. Duncan says:

Logical flaw! Clicking the link to the original Bernard quote provides an opportunity to explore Possibly Related Posts From Way Back When: which includes a link to this post. Perhaps it is a chronological flaw ;-)

Twitter was so 2008!

Cameo! The Tubes! Late 70′s Jethro Tull! I’m with Bernard on this one.

2. jane23 says:

Let’s hope my twitter account works better than my gravatar——->

3. stefan says:

Bernard is the best part of KUR comment threads. I think he’s a Markov chain.

4. Hans says:

Following you as of … now.

5. JAGODA1439 says:

Śliczna piosenka i cudownie kołysze.
    Dziękuję Joanno,dobranoc.

6. Bob Again says:

turnabout is…

…cal schenkel using beer to market his artwork!

7. Jeroen says:

I have this Stephen King-like feeling that at some point in the future our fine host Barry will find out he actually IS Bernard.

8. Birdman! says:

Barry – is there a quick and easy way to find all of Bernard’s and copy and compile them in one place, like one continual post? I would like to read it aloud while standing on a street corner.

A quote from Jeroen:

It is: Not true. Come on: John Zorn. Writing a book; it is: Magyar influence on FZ. Typo! Come on.

A quote from Birdman!:

LOL! What a grand idea.

11. Jamez says:

A quote from Duncan:

Twitter was so 2008!

Cameo! The Tubes! Late 70′s Jethro Tull! I’m with Bernard on this one.

You’ve just mentionned some of my fave music!

Comments for this entry have been closed.