Joe’s Menage

Oooh, look!

Joe's Menage

Quoth GZ:

Rare 1975 thrillingness.
Be very afraid of being Danish. Or not.
Rant & Roll.

Fellow consumers! Let’s track down the venue and playlist!
If we don’t, nobody will!

Exclamation mark.

63 Responses to “Joe’s Menage”

1. Rob says:

As always, I’m tempted to order, but want to know what I’m buying. Seems to be a lot of speculation about it being a live concert, but aren’t the Corsagas supposed to be mostly studio odds & ends?

2. Birdman! says:

Once again – don’t try to sell me something without a tracklist. Who thinks like this?

3. Chris says:

The witty GZ blurbs have become tiresome. Enough already.

Although I have to admit, I love that cover photo.

I’ll reserve judgment until I actually hear this latest offering from THE TRUST…

But the title does give me an uneasy feeling as to it’s content and quality. When is the zft going to release something again with some meat on it? Like Buffalo? Or FZ/OZ? Or was that it for the really excellent releases, and now they’re just scraping the bottom of the barrel? I really hope not, Barry!

5. Paul says:

After 40 years of fandom and perhaps blind support, I have to confess to bewilderment as to the current “marketing” strategy of new releases. The total [almost] lack of information, other than a screen shot, title and a slice of “cryptic” and basically uninformative blurb – does not lend me to buy the release or to even consider future releases if this “style” continues.

Perhaps, this is the most significant release of the decade – who knows. Not based on the pitiful information provided.

I declined to purchase “ONE SHOT DEAL” because of this and of course the awful timing [after] for The Torture Never Stops DVD. Why would I want to double my P & P?

Come on ZFT – please get your act together. If Zappa’s are not in control of the marketing – sack whoever is.

Regards

Paul from the UK

6. Balint says:

Wow!…. I hope its a whole show from spring ’75… that would be nice!!!

A quote from Paul: